X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a new Charvel catalog?

Well, is there? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Is there a new Charvel catalog?

I looked around their room a couple times in Nashville, and I couldn't find one. I did get a Jackson catalog, though.

Comment

How is the new Jackson catalog?

Ken

Comment

It's cool. It's probally the same one they had at Winter NAMM, but I didn't go to that one. It has a couple of Jackson stickers in it and lots of cool guitars.
        I really wanted to see a Charvel catalog. I don't think they have one yet.

Comment

I see a catalog in one of NAMM pics and yes it is the same one from the last Winter NAMM.

Comment

Thats cool, I actually have that one...it actually came out during last year's SUMMER NAMM. I even have a guitar that was used in the catalog, its the SL1 CABO on page 14.

BTW...just out of curiousity, I've been to a few Winter NAMM shows, how does the Summer NAMM show compare? Anyone here been to both? Just curious.

Ken

Comment

What I heard of, Summer NAMMs are much smaller compare to the Winter NAMMs.
              Winter NAMM are the biggest Musical instruments conventions in the world.
              I love NAMM.Only have been to several WInter NAMMS and they are huge, I never have enough time to check everything!

Comment

people sell those on ebay all the time, everytime i go into GC they never have them. I guess you got alot of young teens pinning up jenna for there pleasure.....

Comment

Same Jackson catalog...there were no Charvel catalogs...the Jackson guys had their binders with some pics and specs on the new Charvels...the stars and strats.

- Joel
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X