Does everyone only see 4 forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does everyone only see 4 forums?

<ul type="square">[*]General threads[*]Jackson USA[*]Classifieds[*]Dealer Ads[/list]

Re: Does everyone only see 4 forums?

Yep, what's wrong here?

Comment

Whewwww and I thought it was only me having this problem. (not that I want others to have difficuties [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) Not only that seems like I am only getting a portion of the graemilns as well.

I actually had to create a new account because with my old account I was not able to see any of the forums. At least it was a newly created account as well with only five post to its name at the time.

Comment

That is all i see. what is the reason . Will someone chime in please. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Access rights for Junior Members has to be fixed.

Comment

thank you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Access rights for Junior Members has to be fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many posts do you need before you are no longer listed as a junior member? I thought it was 50 but I noticed that Sancho has 59 is still listed as a junior member.

Comment

Should be seeing a few more forums right now and more in the next couple minutes. Let me know so I know it works please.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Should be seeing a few more forums right now and more in the next couple minutes. Let me know so I know it works please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep ... Things are improving. Can see about 10 forums now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see all the forums, but for some reason I was demoted to a "Junior Member" here. WTF??? Did the post count or something else change?

Comment

Wizard, yes you need 100 now i think. Post a few and you're back...
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

100? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Ouch ... got a ways to go [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

getting closer!!! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw 4 earlier now all is fine...post count + 1!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just 3 more posts, scaz! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X