Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ITS ALMOST HERE!

Originally posted by jackson16:
    IF it says fender on it anywhere or anything is not what its supposed to be its going back and Im buying a real Jackson.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, but it will. As discussed at length on the old forum, your guitar will have a trad trem, a big nasty ol' pickguard, and Lace Sensors. Did you pay for the "Relic" option, so that it looks like it got dragged behind the bus on the last world tour? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL @ Gary! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Shhh, it's supposed to be a secret! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah I guess when I get it Ill look back and say that it was all worth it. I hope its as good as everyone tells me USA jacksons are. IF it says fender on it anywhere or anything is not what its supposed to be its going back and Im buying a real Jackson. merry christmas everyone and hope you get your guitars soon

Comment

Man yall dont even need to joke about that. lol. about gave me a heartattack. If it has anything to do with fender or is not what I think quality wise it should be its going back and Im getting a PRS.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson16:
            If it has anything to do with fender or is not what I think quality wise it should be its going back and Im getting a PRS.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because you are wanting "a real Jackson"?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Dang right! I want what everone else has and loves. A great handmade kick as* USA Jackson. Ive heard so much good stuff about them and I love Jacksons so I had to get a USA.

Comment

And you think Fender wheeled in the CNC robots and fired all the people as soon as the papers were signed, and your hang tag will have machine stamps instead of handwritten sigs in the check boxes? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

no. but its fender and who knows what could happen. I jsut get really worried cuz 1300 might not be much to all yall but to me thats a lot of money that i worked hard for. So im worried that something might be wrong or something. Once I get it and find out its the greatest guitar ever then ill feel safe and better.

Comment

Dude, relax, your guitar will be fine...you ordered a Jackson, Fender aren't going to give you something you don't want....if you ordered a pickguard strat with 3 singles, then you'd get a pickguard strat with 3 singles, otherwise, don't worry....

Comment

sorry. This is just a really big deal to me. Its taken so long and I worked so hard. Hopefully this friday or next week. I cant wait. Finally a USA guitar. Its my first USA guitar and 1st 24 fret guitar.

Comment

Working...
                      X