Bigmouth ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bigmouth ...

Thanks guy's.. I really can't wait to get her home .. I'll post more pics when she shows up .. the neck should be loaded with birdseye .. I'm praying it's before christmas but that delivery is not looking good right now ..

Sid yep .. good eye ..that is a tone zone ..I actually prefer those to the JB ... I use either Dimarzio Tone Zone or EMG 81's or 85's ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Cool graphic dude! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

but where is that tongue coming from? it looks kinda weird imo, but it's still awesome [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Kev the Tone Zone Pickups kick but over the JBs

i hate the JB o me they seem life less

Comment

Yeah it's kinda funky how they put the tongue in front of the teeth like that... But after reviewing my original I realized the orig was the exact same way .. so while it looks funky it's the same paintjob ..
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice Kev!!! No idea what day they are shipping it out?
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Not yet Chris,

Brian did say he was going to try and push it thru once it arrived in Corona .. And my dealer has offered to pay for 3 day shipping because of the holiday .. so it's a time game right now .. I'm concerned the guitar will get tied up with the christmas holiday and end up sitting on a truck.

Comment

That is too cool, Kev! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love that graphic. Hoping that arrives so that you have a verrry Merry Christmas.

Comment

Hope you get it before Christmas. I know how you feel about having it sit on the truck.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Hope you get it before the 25th, it'll make for a very merry christmas.

Comment

Well I was hoping the 24th .. it my Birthday and would make an awesome Birthday present ..

Comment

WOW sure is the word! Not really my style either, but damn cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Anders
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Was that Gene Allen's from Lizzy Borden's band guitar graphic? I always loved the stuff they had....

Comment

Working...
                          X