I have been under a Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems pretty common sense to me

nice thread resurrection. We all resigned to the new JCF in Nov 02, and this thread was last posted to in Dec 02. That must be some kind of record for a thread revival!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

This was a great thread to bring back! Now we all know that Matt isn't kin to Nostradamus!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hindsight 20/20... At least he didn't go to the dark side like he said he was gonna.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
          Hindsight 20/20... At least he didn't go to the dark side like he said he was gonna.
          Well hell yeah, thank god for that too.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I am glad the world did not actually explode.

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            So, why were the old JCF threads covering all this deleted? Seems we have a few too many stragglers out there in la-la-land who missed out, and it's easier to point them to those old threads than to rehash it all here - and if I have to endure one more round of "will we get Stratheads now?", I'm jumping ship for the ESPile board.

The Strathead is now and always will be, until the Earth explodes, a trademark of the Fender Stratocaster model. You will never for the rest of eternity see a production model (and maybe even Custom Shop) Strathead made by Jackson, unless by some wondrous miracle Jackson becomes independent of Fender and then buys out Fender, thus acquiring all of FMIC's trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc etc etc - which is not likely to happen in the next 1000 years.

How none of this is common sense eludes me. Simply because Fender owns Jackson and Charvel they would voluntarily make the same models (i.e. Stratheads) that were beating their sales back in the 80's? Business plans like that are great if you want to wreck a company.

Newc

[ December 18, 2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]

I was just thinking about getting flamed on this question back when. To all that said it.... Muwhahahhaha. ***Disclaimer..This was not meant to be mean...Maybe******

Comment

Funny.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I like to think of this as proof that reverse psychology works
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

It's cool that the thread was resurrected. Lol,,

Comment

Fender bought Jackson?! Shit, now they'll never make a PC-1 with a pointy headstock.
                        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X