Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM 2004: My Review

What, no review of the Fender guitars? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Actually, we generally have a buyer lined up for most of the gear on display at NAMM prior to the show. Once we pack it up, it ships directly to the dealer. I have no idea whether or not there's a discount, but I suspect there is not. All of the stuff gets minimal play through the show, and it's considered new by all involved. If, by chance, a piece is beat up in any way, no matter how small, the piece comes back to us.

M-

Comment

Sorry...forgot the Fener writeup! DOH!

Morgan, can you email or PM me your street address? I got a little something for ya...

Comment

Figures. How much heavier would you say the arch top Bich was compared to the regular one. I'm trying to get an idea if my Beast is going to live up to it's name. lol

Yeah if Neal was still building BC Rich guitars instead of just the limited run Bich's the company would be a whole lot better off. Oh well. I think it's safe to say BC Rich is to far gone now. At least my Beast will be built by a partially Neal Moser owned establishment.

Just how craptaculiar are the new custom shop pieces? In your opinion compared to your Beast and Widow.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
        X