Hello Fender guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello Fender guys

Ron, I'm a fool for your lovin' no more! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Though, I do love my Fender Double Fat Strat! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Another fender dude..

Latest Member: McD - J/C HQ

Comment

May I say that if you Fender guys were smart you would kick off the first year of production with a J/C historic line (custom shop). Starting off with a Big Red, and EVH, a Green Meanie and a Crossed Swords and maybe a J.E. Lee made out of a Fender 70's strat with the headstock shaved etc.Also have it as a company policy that any historic Jackson Charvel could be ordered on a Custom shop basis and of course have the CS run by Mike Shannon. You want to see a whole bunch of J/C players loving your ass? Then do this [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Boy you hit that on the head Yoga. Couldn't say it any better.

Comment

YEAH aint that the truth

DUMB question is big red the double rhoads or the firebird? RC's red firebird would be cool if its not BR

Comment

Big Red is the Double Rhoads

Comment

Hey Jim

Glad to have You................... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by yogadork:
                  May I say that if you Fender guys were smart you would kick off the first year of production with a J/C historic line (custom shop). Starting off with a Big Red, and EVH, a Green Meanie and a Crossed Swords and maybe a J.E. Lee made out of a Fender 70's strat with the headstock shaved etc.Also have it as a company policy that any historic Jackson Charvel could be ordered on a Custom shop basis and of course have the CS run by Mike Shannon. You want to see a whole bunch of J/C players loving your ass? Then do this [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ummmm...yea, what yoga said.

Comment

Some of you guys crack me up...really!
                    I think I may have posted this before, but just for the record, my involvement with the Jackson move was to help get it going and up and running administratively...which I got done with....then came catching up just in time for the busiest part of the year....form November through around next September, I expect. Also, some of you just gotta stop speculating, I swear. FMIC has no rule or request or.....anything addressing whether we come to this or any forum or what we say when we do. Anyway....I'm on my dime...not theirs when I do post.(ok...well usually)
                    I think I also posted that if I got something to offer or say, I'll certainly chime in....time permitting....the sad truth is, is that I'm so deep into other biz things..I haven't had time to stick my nose into any Jackson stuff. Sorry!! I'm frickin worthless! Lastly, not only is my skin thick....its fairly wide too....and as I think I also said before....if wearing the face that I use for my icon didn't give me a thick skin...the one I was born with sure has.
                    Hope you all had a nice Holiday...now I'm going to fade back into my own private Scottsdale...been up recording all night and I need some ZZZzzzz's.
                    All the best,
                    the relatively worthless, but not pissed off, and still friendly in a worthless sort of way,
                    rob

Comment

not only is my skin thick....its fairly wide too....
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW, to clarify, when I saw this post, I believed it was concerning the small handfull of us "Fender guys" that came over from the FDP at first, I didn't even think it meant "Fender Employees". I am not nor was I ever a Fender employee.

Comment

No, no, Jim, it was a desperate plea to get some cases from a crazy Aussie guy, only to get the attention of Fender corporates who can maybe help me out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Vic

Comment

rob, thanks for weighing in, and i apologize for some of my heated rantings... i do hope that you guys stick around and say hey from time to time...

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                            X