• Show
Clear All

Re: no!!!

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
    Ahem SL1LH BGF

Matt
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oops
    You are right Matt

heck is has been a while since i worked in Music Retail [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Duh Sid [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Man you should edit your wrong post up there so others don't get it wrong [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ December 14, 2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Duct tape?!? You're not a member of Korn or some other Nu Metal type band, are you? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [/QB]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell no! I only listen to European metal. Children of Bodom mostly. Kalmah and Skyfire are pretty cool.

The guitar was ordered left handed.. but Jackson decided to send me a right handed one instead. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man I would lose my freakin' mind over that one! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            Well welcome to the forum anyways. I am sure the monkeys at GC will get it worked out for you at some point. I get all my lefty Jacksons from Jason at Drum City Guitarland and have never been disappointed!
            Here is some eye candy to keep you occupied until you get yours! Good luck!

Comment

Hey! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

LordofGain,
              Maybe you can lend one of theose puppies out!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice dude. The green ghost flames look sweet on that one. It's kind of hard to make out the graphics on the others because of the low light. How does that soloist play for you? I've never had a chance to even pick one up and play it. It's kind of hard to find lefty's in guitar stores. I've only owned 2 guitars and they both suck. One was a squire which wasn't even left handed. I just strung it that way. And that Epiphone i have now.

Comment

Hey guys! just wanted to drop a few on my experience with G.C. in Texas. I just purchased
                  a DK2 TBK off the floor. It sounded great at G.C.
                  but when I got home I noticed a small scratch by the plug in. Called them back the next day a they told me to bring it back so they can look at it and they will swap it out when the new ones arrive. Maybe I'm just real lucky, but G.C. here is the best guitar store in the metroplex. Hat's off to them! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Actually, Greg, GC is as much to blame as Jackson - Koko the gorilla that can speak and understand sign-language can tell left from right, but a GC employee can't??

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lordofgain:
                      I have dreams every once in a while of walking into a guitar store and every make and model guitar on the wall is left handed. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [/QB]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be great. I would actually get to test out guitars instead of just buying them and hope they are good. I hate walking into guitar stores, so many guitars but can't play any of them.

I hope GC gets the problems with my guitar worked out soon. I allready waited 3 months for it. Their better be a lefty allready on it's way, if one hasn't even been made then ..aarghh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadnight:
                        Nice dude. The green ghost flames look sweet on that one. It's kind of hard to make out the graphics on the others because of the low light. How does that soloist play for you? I've never had a chance to even pick one up and play it. It's kind of hard to find lefty's in guitar stores. I've only owned 2 guitars and they both suck. One was a squire which wasn't even left handed. I just strung it that way. And that Epiphone i have now.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The other Soloist is a rare "Blood Drip". I love the Soloists, thats why I have two of them. The GGF is a backup. The SL2H BD is the best Jackson guitar I have ever put my hands on! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] In fact I just traded my black KV2 to my other guitar player for a 78' Gibbie 335.

I have owned Fender MIM strats that arent bad at all, but they are no Jackson. I also have a setneck Dean ML that is pretty sweet and a 74 Gibson SG std. and a couple of others. I think you will be extremely happy when you finally get yours.

Let me know if you have any more questions. I understand your dilemma. These right handers dont understand what it is like to have to buy everything you want to play because stores dont stock d@@k! I have dreams every once in a while of walking into a guitar store and every make and model guitar on the wall is left handed. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ December 15, 2002, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Lordofgain ]

Comment

haha...your other guitar player is lefty to?
                          What are the odds, a band with to leftys lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deadnight:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lordofgain:
                            I have dreams every once in a while of walking into a guitar store and every make and model guitar on the wall is left handed. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be great. I would actually get to test out guitars instead of just buying them and hope they are good. I hate walking into guitar stores, so many guitars but can't play any of them.

I hope GC gets the problems with my guitar worked out soon. I allready waited 3 months for it. Their better be a lefty allready on it's way, if one hasn't even been made then ..aarghh!![/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like I said, next time deal with Matt or Jason and this sort of mix up won't happen again.
                            I just dealt with GC today to pick my new Rivera tri-channel 100 watt head, I really don't like those people very much. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

LoG: Hey, I've just got my POS SL1 (lefty) [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] from Jason. I'll post pic's once I get my house back in order. I've just installed 890 sq. ft. of oak flooring that I need to finsh, probally later this week.

DeadNight: Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I hope GC fixes things. They were good to me on a problem I had in the past. I made sure I pampered my sales guy so he would go the extra mile for me.

joe....

www.geocities.com/traxxsurvivor

[ December 16, 2002, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: GodWentPUNK ]
                              www.godwentpunk.com
                              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

GWP: get those pics up now!

Comment

Working...
                                X