important!!possible rip-off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: important!!possible rip-off

I'm not to mad about the wait, i understand there's nothing the guy can do about it but he seemed to have misinformed me several times such as when he told me of the buyout he said there'd be a short delay then 3 weeks later said they are shipping guitars out know so mine could be here in 1-2 weeks and finally said it won't ship out till the end of january but his explanation was that it takes time to move a company...if this was true why did he bother telling me it'd be here in 1-2 weeks?

I'm also not to upset over the price because according to the salesman that's the lowest he can go and the other guy(matt) must be taking a loss, which I don't believe but overall he just doesn't seem like a real honest guy(the one I ordered from)

Comment

I bought a basic Black SL2H Select. But, they are not stock and still have to be made side by side with Custom Orders. Until they make a Run of Black SL2H`s, I won`t get it any faster than any other Select. So I basically have to wait for Jackson to make a run of Black SL2H`s, never know when your # comes up [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You bought a guitar that was supposed to be here over a month ago. They didn't hold up that end of the bargain. Tell them to produce the guitar or give you your money back.

They have a problem,
        They are transfering that problem to you.
        You can accept the problem, or not. It's your choice.

Comment

I bought a basic Black SL2H Select. But, they are not stock and still have to be made side by side with Custom Orders. Until they make a Run of Black SL2H`s, I won`t get it any faster than any other Select. So I basically have to wait for Jackson to make a run of Black SL2H`s, never know when your # comes up Jack.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just a heads up...there is a nice used SL2H (black) w/emg's at GC in Totowa, NJ(hanging in the used guitar room)
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Most stores will have a sign in the store that says deposits are non-refundable. They will also tell you that they are not responsible for shipping/manufacturing delays.
            Given the fact that the internet is so widespread these days, I fail to see the logic in wanting to go into a local store in the first place before looking online thoroughly. Hitting AMS, MF, and DCGL doesn't constitute "thoroughly" - you have to spend a few weeks going through search engines and guitar-related forums, until you run across a place like the JCF where you get good advice on where to buy and how much cheaper it is to do so.
            My local store has a new DK2 HRF for over $500. It'll never sell. I got mine for $424 total with case and shipping from GuitarXpress.
            Online's better, faster, and cheaper.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey slayer, that SL2H Select you ordered, whats the difference between that and the regualar one? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Larry, there is no diiference and the Regular SL2H is a Select Series, Select Series is just a Regular USA model, not Cutomized to your specs. Jack.

Comment

ahaaa... i see now... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] lol, thanks for clearin that up.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X