Charvel Model 1A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 1A

Hello! I need folks to go over to blogs and look at my post regarding the Red Charvel Model 1A. Thank you indeed.

A blog is not a place for you to post questions. Do it here on the forum; that's what a forum is for.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry. Just trying to get some kind of conversation going and maybe learn a thing or two. I already don't feel welcome or comfortable here, so I'll move on.

Comment

CharvelNM, welcome to the forum! Just post the question on the forum here. That's the purpose of the forum, for conversation and learning. We're always happy to assist. We love talking gear!

I'm dying for a Charvel Model 1A at the right price. I never thought I'd want to own an SSS-pickup guitar but my tastes continue to evolve and I see it as a great marriage between classic Fender Strat tones and looks with that slick Charvel Model Series neck profile and comfortable 12-16" compound radius with enormous frets. I own a Model 1C with a dozen switching options and sometimes leave the bridge humbucker in split mode so that I effectively have an "SSS" guitar, but I assume it's not exactly the same as a pure single coil in the bridge, and besides, the J-100 single coil is just an excellent single coil in its own merit.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelNM View Post
          Sorry. Just trying to get some kind of conversation going and maybe learn a thing or two. I already don't feel welcome or comfortable here, so I'll move on.
          That's what this forum is for, to get knowledge and learn info. Posting a blog isn't going to get you any response there.

Comment

That's true, I didn't even know the blog function existed, primarily because I can't think of anyone here using it! Toejam can you disable that function entirely, so that no one is even tempted to wander to the blogs and post there?

Comment

just had a look at the blogs section. I had no idea people were using it to ask questions.

As the others have said, create a new thread in the Import Charvels sections with your questions. It'll be seen and answered there
              Hail yesterday

Comment

You'd be surprised at how many people don't know what a blog is for and post questions there right away. Some people just don't understand that a blog is like a diary for posting random thought and ideas.

Though, I assume the OP knows how a forum works since he posted this thread, yet he demands we go to the blog section to look at his post, then come back here and comment on it. He should have just posted the pics in this section to begin with, or even the Import Charvel section.

Comment

CharvelNM - please see above regarding proper use of the forum. Also, I see no blog posts of yours. You just signed up and already don't feel comfortable or welcome? I'm awfully confused...you gotta be trollin'

Comment

Blog posts with questions usually get deleted. He posted pics and a question there, yet also posted his demand/request/question here.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Blog posts with questions usually get deleted. He posted pics and a question there, yet also posted his demand/request/question here.
                      Damn it ToeJam, you ran off another one.
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Soooooo a "what's my guitar worth?" blog I'm guessing?

Comment

Working...
                        X