Ordering a Custom Select - Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering a Custom Select - Canada

Hey guys. A question to my Canadian Jackson fans. Best place to order a Custom Select guitar? Who's gonna give me the best price, build time, and service as a dealer? I want to order a Custom Select King V. Which I don't think is very fancy. If required, I'll spec it out in the comments Thanks!

Long and McQuade and LA Music are the only Jackson dealers I know of.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Damn, had any experience with them?

Comment

I've used L&M since they took over the Halifax Musicstop outlet in the '90s, maybe late '80s....can't remember.
        They're your typical big chain dealer. No issues myself.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

My brother lives in Halifax. That's where the guitar will be delivered. Well, I don't know how do they work. (Chain dealers) How do they compare with like, Matt's music and CMC and the likes? What's the better route?
          Last edited by Yash; 06-28-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

My guess is Halifax L&M would handle less USA Jacksons in a year than Matt's or CMC would handle in a week.

Comment

I'd wait for Neilli to chime in. I believe he's ordered a couple of custom selects.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Me too! Still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                X