Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking more information about a Charvel/Jackson Acoustic (no electronics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking more information about a Charvel/Jackson Acoustic (no electronics)

Based on the head stock and something I saw on one of the sites I am guessing it is a 93-95 model, but I am not sure. I contacted the fender people who sent me to the old Jackson catalogs and also to here for info. The catalogs don't seem to mention acoustics at all. I have found a few similar model numbers online that have sold or are for sale, but they are all Acoustic/Electric.

This one is in great shape and must have been kept in its case most of its life.

Pictures at: http://imgur.com/a/PdwE1

Model: 625 TTSB

Made in Korea

I never checked the catalogues, but the '94-'96 pricelists on the Jackson site lists the 625 with or without electronics. The 'TT'SB is different, but they were offered in TSB...Tobacco Sun Burst. Errors and whatnot aren't uncommon in catalogues/pricelists.

Mahogany/Spruce Top/Rosewood Board/Abalone Inlays
    $365 MSRP, street price $225-250 ballpark?

edit:They were still on the '98 pricelist. Same price/specs.
    Last edited by Mudlark; 06-06-2017, 03:37 PM.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
      I never checked the catalogues, but the '94-'96 pricelists on the Jackson site lists the 625 with or without electronics. The 'TT'SB is different, but they were offered in TSB...Tobacco Sun Burst. Errors and whatnot aren't uncommon in catalogues/pricelists.

Mahogany/Spruce Top/Rosewood Board/Abalone Inlays
      $365 MSRP, street price $225-250 ballpark?

edit:They were still on the '98 pricelist. Same price/specs.

Cool. Thanks! Where can I find the Price lists? I'm wondering if maybe there was a 625T - TSB maybe?

I spent $250 on it. It is absolutely gorgeous and mint, and came with a hard case.

Edit: I found the price lists. Thank you again!
      Last edited by Icculus; 06-06-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X