On the JCF too much??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: On the JCF too much??

...as does the board software. i'm not even sure that we were on this version of the software in 12/02. not to mention that things older than 9 months are usually lost. this is very strange.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Jeremy did a conversion at the time. Some threads came across. Others of a certain length didn't.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Wasnt that a line from an old poltergiest movie ?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

completely unrelated...
          [ QUOTE ]
          Email [email protected]
          Member # 456
          Name JP
          Title abe vigoda's rectal vapor
          Total Posts 16
          Homepage http://www.truckerfucker.org
          Occupation peacock inseminator
          Hobbies knitting, glory holes, canning vegetables
          Location under your desk

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one of the best ones I've seen ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not usually on that much mostly durning school. hahhhaha I'm in math class now.hahahahahah

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Jeremy did a conversion at the time. Some threads came across. Others of a certain length didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tekky's right on with this.. I recall the posts which were long in the non Charvel Jackson talk being omitted, namely Bill's..and I recall a post about that being discussed.

I can't look at the forum at work anymore...they likely would consider it akin to sleeping on the job. no bueno. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I just got a new job, and I gotta get a drive there like 2 hours before my shift starts, so all I do is go on JCF/megadeth forums hah.. but least this way I can learn more about guitars! Esp now, when Im getting enough money to afford some lol

Comment

isn't it alarming when your 6 year old daughter can barely spell but knows what JCF stands for?

Comment

Working...
                  X