How much is it worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth

Hey guys bought a B Stock Pro Series Rhoads from MF in the spring and I'm wondering how much this guitar + a V Series Case would sell for. It plays fine, I just need to sell it

Only one flaw - paint chipped on the large wing. (The guitar would not come with strings on it.) Shoot prices pls. Thank you.
    (pictures in the links.)

http://file:///Users/TyronMcallister...sbix4yylk.webp
    http://file:///Users/TyronMcallister...hoads%201.webp
    http://file:///Users/TyronMcallister...dfhmmhbdc.webp

With the amount of great deals out there today you'll need to near give it away to get rid of it.
    Used USA's $1000 ballpark, even less.
    Used Japanese Jacksons $5-600 neck thru...$275-350 bolt on. It's not uncommon to see a desperate seller sell for much less than those prices, and it's not uncommon to see guitars sit forever at those prices.

There are 10x more great deals out there than there are people buying. Some areas are better than others.

As for your Indo Pro model...long story short...expect half what you paid, new, if anyone is even interested. Sorry for sounding so negative, but it's a great time to buy, horrible time to sell.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Damn :/ Do you think anyone would ever trade an SLSMG with me

Comment

Very possibly, but we'll be shot if it appears any dealings are going on here.
        You need to be a paid member to sell/trade on this forum and it needs to be done in the classified section.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by tyryny View Post
          (The guitar would not come with strings on it.)
          Why would you sell a guitar with no strings on it?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Why would you sell a guitar with no strings on it?
            That's how people hide twisted necks and stuff.

Comment

I've sold and shipped a guitar with no strings because the seller wanted me to remove the neck for shipping.

Comment

I forgot which strings go on it. (I haven't played it in a while)

Comment

Sometimes but not me. I don't want to do the refunds or anything because it's stressful

Comment

It's more stressful having no strings on it while shipping. If the neck is off the guitar, that's another thing, but it should be shipped with full tension of the strings on the neck.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by tyryny View Post
                      I forgot which strings go on it. (I haven't played it in a while)
                      more then likely Guitar strings

Comment

Working...
                      X