-serial number 01110268
    -TM on headstock
    - JT-590 (Schaller Floyd Rose)
    - Seymour Duncan pickups - 1 double and 2 singles
    - Locking nuts on neck
    - Very beautiful maple quilted top
    http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/stenant877/library/
    Here is link to photos of the guitar
    Last edited by sean; 06-12-2016, 01:20 PM.

You need to first post your pics on a photo sharing site such as photobucket, tinypic etc. and then copy the link here.

If you click the square to the right of the globe with a red X at the top of the reply section you can post the URL there and your pic will show. Hopefully, that'll make sense.

That serial is for made in India, 2001. Are you certain it's a JT590? No Indian made models came with a 590. And, I'm not even sure one would fit an Indian made trem route...but don't quote me on that.
    A pic would be most helpful.

Until you mentioned the 590 I was thinking you may have one of those odd DK2's with an Indian serial number. DK2's are all Japanese as near as anyone here knows, but I've seen a handful with Indian serials from 2001ish. No explanation for it yet.

If you got it used it may be a parts guitar, swapped neck/neck plate etc.
    Last edited by Mudlark; 06-11-2016, 09:17 PM.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

JT-500 looks just like a 590, but made of cheaper quality metal.
      Jackson used them on a lot of low end guitars... earliest was the Concept guitars I believe. Performers, JS, and X series used them as well.
      -Rick

Comment

Hi Mudlark (coolname) A little bit more info: The guitar was purchased from musicians friend way back in the day, so I know it not a parts guitar.

I remember it was a scratch and dent (one little nick) and I purchased it for around $750. I have a link up above, hopefully you can copy and paste. Thanks for your help.

Memories a little foggy because I spent 23 years in the military and stuff was shuffled, stored, not played for years, etc.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/msg/5630958480.html
        Last edited by sean; 06-12-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Ahh, hell, I thought we were talking about a Jackson.

I'll leave this for someone else. RJ will know if he comes back.
          That looks more like a JT580LP than a JT590, but I'm no tremolo expert.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

2002 Charvel Traditional (Import)
            Yes, it's a JT-580LP trem.
            -Rick

Comment

Thank you Rick. Is it a Japan Import? What do you think it's worth? Good condition.

Just found one online. maiden Japan and list used for $499.00 Thank you guys.
              Last edited by sean; 06-12-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X