Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another reason why you should play a Warrior...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason why you should play a Warrior...

-Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Hahaha that was good.

Comment

Forget that; what's with the seafoam green RR? I've never seen one in that color. And with color-matching head I doubt it's a standard production model

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
        Forget that; what's with the seafoam green RR? I've never seen one in that color. And with color-matching head I doubt it's a standard production model
        That was a Custom Select that Capitol Guitars(were the video was shot) had ordered. if I remember correctly it was H/S and believe it was sold at cost since it sat on the wall for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Aso View Post
          That was a Custom Select that Capitol Guitars(were the video was shot) had ordered. if I remember correctly it was H/S and believe it was sold at cost since it sat on the wall for too long.
          I think you're right, I saw it listed on eBay a while back since I bought an import Jackson from them last year, and I think it had the H/S/S configuration, however I'm not quite sure about the PU selection.
          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

All the guitars and amps look peculiar without their brand names on them.

Comment

Working...
            X