Here's your extra fret!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's your extra fret!

Remember that Custom Shop Kelly last year that only had 23 frets?

Click image for larger version

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	2452792

Name:	231.jpg
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	2452794

Well, they found that extra fret and put it on a new import 7-string to give it 25!

Name:	232.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	2452795

Name:	230.jpg
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	2452796
    Attached Files
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

So if the Kelly guy was offered a discount because of the missing fret, will this one be priced higher due to the extra fret?
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Perfect for those amps that go to 11! LOL

Comment

I think so!

Comment

lmao lol thats embarrising

Comment

Good lord. C'mon Jackson. Next thing you know they'll start fucking up the scale length and things won't intonate.
            My Toys:
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
            '94 Dinky HX in Black
            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

When working on the frets is there no hand polishing/crowning in the process of production? you would think they would notice an extra fret if they had to polish it : S

Comment

And there's probably someone who'd take that guitar if only it had 26 frets.

Comment

It's one more, isn't it?
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Lol
                    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                    Laney TF300
                    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

That's a USA 7 string, not an import - but it does make me wonder WTF is up at Jackson.
                      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Ah, my mistake. Thought it was part of the Pro series. Still a WTF moment, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeFitty View Post
                          And there's probably someone who'd take that guitar if only it had 26 frets.
                          or if it only had a floyd, or a kahler, or was a string thru, or had auto tune, or white, or pink... Other than that its perfect even with its extra appendage!!!!
                          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

LOL!!!! I like it! Except that it's still missing 2 frets.........
                            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Wow that's crazy! Definitely an "up charge" but I don't remember seeing that option on the order sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X