Jackson Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Prices

I think it's idiocy. Do I really need to explain more?

Comment

Re: Jackson Prices

Originally posted by GregCrowe:
      Great debate guys. I'm thinking it's mostly the economy. I'm one of the many thousands who have lost a good paying job with no hope of finding another in a town basically in a total depression from huge layoffs.

I started my own business buying/selling cars. I now specialize in Camaro's, Firebird's, Corvette's, and little sporty cars. I'm finding that I cannot give away Camaro's and Firebirds, even perfect models for $1000 under wholesale. Corvette's seem to sell if you price them cheap, around wholesale. Nothing else sells, the economy is in the toilet....... just wasn't sure if it was as bad everywhere else.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See whats really wierd is that last year I sold my roadrunner for above market value the 1st week of dec. and I also just sold my truck for more than market value. I also specialize in mopars I've never had a problem selling a cuda. challanger, roadrunner, exc. during the holidays or economic slumps, The problem with jacksons is there's no advertising no one knows about them so when peopletry to sell there's no demand. We're seeing great prices mostly on usa selects or standered fair usa's, when a good custom shop comes up It usually goes for fair maket value, but thats where the advertising comes in if people knew how great jacksons are they'd be buying them up insted of bc's, gibsons, fenders, exc. Just my thought...
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
      X