Guitars/guitar finishes you've lusted for in the past but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars/guitar finishes you've lusted for in the past but

are glad you never followed thru with a purchase of one.

Here's a semi-complete list from me:

1. Any Eerie Dess finished guitar
    2. Any pink guitar
    3. a Kelly
    4. On the fence still about a star
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Eeriedess / Lightning sky / Ghost Flame (too damn common)
    ESP's Urban Camo (I don't like that they're all exactly the same)
    Lynch Skulls and Snakes
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Sorry i love my PINK guitar. probably because its a floyd'd Dimas era dinky, pink or not it kicks ass.

and KING V is on that list for me, Im like 5'5" so i would look like a midget but i do like Vs.

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
      are glad you never followed thru with a purchase of one.

Here's a semi-complete list from me:

1. Any Eerie Dess finished guitar
      2. Any pink guitar
      3. a Kelly
      4. On the fence still about a star

Comment

I don't generally lust after any particular finish, but guitars hell yes!!!

1. Charvel Star. Tried one of those newly released ones with the crappy inlays and whatnot, just not the same as the older ones.
        2. Les Paul Custom a la Randy Rhoads. He just made that git look badass.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Had a few errie dess Jackson imports and meh but the USA one I had was a nice paint job and the colors were more vibrant.
          Almost bought a beach sunset dinky but up close the paint work sucked hard.
          Still want the cock dragon for some reason.LOL
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            Still want the cock dragon for some reason.LOL
            That's because the cock dragon is a legend and any member of this forum would be proud to own it.

I'm having trouble coming up with anything. Everything I can think of that I've wanted to buy in the past, I would still be happy to own. I might not choose to buy them, but I'd happily own them!
            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Non-regret of a non-purchase? MADNESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Non-regret of a non-purchase? MADNESS!
                I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
                I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Confuse-a-Cat View Post
                  That's because the cock dragon is a legend and any member of this forum would be proud to own it.
                  A JCF book could be written about the cock dragon. It'd make a great underdog story. For a long time, it was misunderstood & mistreated. It would appear in an auction here and there, then go into hiding again. Each time being talked about more and more. As the years passed, it started to gain traction and respect (even admiration) in the J/C community. At some point, it simply reached legendary status. BTW, I'd like to know more info on its origin and early years here on Earth.

Comment

I've always wanted a Pile of Skulls DK1 the original finish not the new one.
                    It's pronounced soops

Comment

I really like Bengal DK1's. Someday

Comment

PC1 Euphoria. I drooled over that finish for a long time. The pink-ish / purple-ish burst was just so alluring.

Glad I never pulled the trigger on one, because I later came to dislike the finish. If I had bought it, I probably would've regretted it and later sold it.

And now I'd be regretting the sale, because I love it all over again. LOL

Comment

Oh that's another one for the list...those blue Bengal DK2ms...I really wanted one of those..but now it's more like...meh...glad I didn't buy one
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                            Oh that's another one for the list...those blue Bengal DK2ms...I really wanted one of those..but now it's more like...meh...glad I didn't buy one
                            I didn't like the blue Bengal, but I love my white Bengal DK2M. Fantastic axe.
                            Last edited by DonP; 03-23-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Back in high school I remember an ad in Circus magazine for an Aria Pro that I think was called the black knight or something like that. All black with gold hardware. I thought that was the coolest thing back in the day. I tried looking for pics of one but haven't found anything. Most likely it wouldn't be as special as I remember it.

Comment

Working...
                              X