Tuning machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning machines.

Does anyone know who makes the tuners on USA Select Jackson guitars? I know they say Jackson on them but are they supplied by another company or does Jackson make them in house?
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Gotoh/Japan

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
      Gotoh/Japan
      So they're the same as the ones on my old and new Ibanez RG's? Nice! You can't beat that. I wonder why they mark them "Jackson?" Having a name brand tuning machine would only make the specs look better on paper in my opinion.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Gotoh is a brand name, but I get your point.
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
          Gotoh is a brand name, but I get your point.
          I am well aware of that but I get your point as well.

Comment

They weren't always branded "Jackson"....started after the branded pickups mania began....EMGs then Duncan & Dimarzio etc!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
              They weren't always branded "Jackson"....started after the branded pickups mania began....EMGs then Duncan & Dimarzio etc!!
              That actually makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
              X