No announcement yet.

Hay, look!! We gots a spelchecker!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hay, look!! We gots a spelchecker!!!!

So,not only do we need a JCF seniors section but one for the grammatically correct as well;where does that leave Exalon??? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

its cold out so my breaks wernt lose [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey Ron, its "it's" isn't it? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Am I the only person that laughs out loud every time someone corrects spelling/grammar? I think its (Muahahah) goofy as hell to go around monitoring things like that on a forum like this. If you can understand what the person is trying to say, does it really matter? I mean, REALLY?! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

kool

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
              Also, people must stop using the phrases in their sentences like "must of" or "could of". It's must have or must've, could have or could've! I think some people need to go back to English 101 so they won't need a spellchecker. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! YES! Thank you Joe! That one is on my peeve list! I also hate
              it's/its
              loose/lose
              breaks/brakes

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

R
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right on, Ron!! Somebody needs to police these people! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Where's the other Joe (Charvel750)? He's a teacher and he gets a kick out of correcting people, too, sometimes. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

RacerX...

Sid was be talkin to me.
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

too bad it doesn't have a grammar checker for the folks who don't know the difference between - too and to [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                  X