Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell that I'm a huge ACDC fan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell that I'm a huge ACDC fan??

Well you've got that lonely SG down at the end I guess.

Comment

??? Am I missing something?

Comment

AC/DC was my first thought! lol.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The one not-red SG is the giveaway.
          Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

I was thinkin' you were a huge Dark Angel fan lol.
            Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I was going to say huge Ernie ball or D'Addario fan.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Unless you meant that EVH has met one of the Youngs once, and by that connection maybe. Nope, completely lost on me too. Elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                  ??? Am I missing something?
                  Yes, sarcasm!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Huge fan huh? How much do you weigh? lol
                    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

it's the "Back in Black" spaces between the boards of the guitar hanger backboard that gives it away for ya!
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I know Angus used a black one, but when I think of him I think red.
                        When I see a black one, I think of Black Sabbath.

Comment

I've got a DK2M myself and was thinking about adding the EVH striped. How do they compare with each other?

Comment

Nice axes! Personally, I like the red DK2M the most...

Comment

Originally posted by jbird5150 View Post
                              I've got a DK2M myself and was thinking about adding the EVH striped. How do they compare with each other?
                              I really like the unfinished neck and the low friction pots. Only one of my EHV's has the original Wolfgang pickup. The others have a JB and a Duncan distortion...all three sound great. If you can get a good deal on an EVH I'd say go for it. I bought the black and white one new for $100 less than street. The other two were used but in like new condition and I got them in "barter king" like trades.

Comment

Working...
                              X