Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Professional with USA on the headstock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional with USA on the headstock?

Seems I've came across a jackass? on facebook that says he has an early 90's Pro with USA on the headstock. I called him a lunatic , but, now I'm wondering if I should have asked to see a pic. lol. I'm done with him, but, if someone is bored, curious or wants a laugh at his lack of knowledge... its the first post. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacks...rs/62234860529
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

1. the link takes me to the front page for JG on FB. Nothing specific.
    2. I'm confused with your wording. Are looking for a PRO or a Professional? I assume you know they are not the same thing?

Comment

Its the European Jackson facebook page. Look under 'Recent Posts From Others'. The guitar is an RR Pro with an ebony board.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

That picture is too blurry to tell anything other than one is black and one is what

Comment

Yeah, he says he'll provide a pic with Professional and USA on the headstock. He makes some wild statements including he's never seen a Pro with a neck thru or a USA model with a 'pearl' logo among other absurdities. Its the ramblings of a madman, though, he's adamant it says Professional and USA.

Comment

Its hard to accept the truth for most people, he has been told by the original owner that its a USA model. Never once was there a USA Professional. And yes the guitar he has (RR3) is a PRO Series and the White one is also a Pro but within the Professional Series. And anytime I see "EMG made pickups with a Jackson logo" I always get a laugh lol.
            Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I'm sorry. After that link, I couldn't get past seeing Vince about half way down the page. I was afraid to go any further for fear of sweep kicks for looking at something I shouldn't.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Funny how easily people can be fooled
                On my 'national craigs' list', there's a MIJ dinky with painted neck, where the seller tries to claim
                it was a "Special Order"

...yeah, uhuh..
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I think all the COW models have painted necks. There might be a few oddball special runs like for MF or Samash. who knows, but generally. no.

Comment

Vince Scamsavere .................hahahahahahahaha

Comment

I've been dealing with thsi guy on Linkedin. Hes a total dumbass. I stated facts and history of this guitar and he keeps calling it a USA Pro. Form what i got from his post. It was purchased at a GC in 1990 as a Japanese Rhoads Pro that had a yellowish tinit to the clear coat on the headstock. He said it was sent to Jackson for a refin. And they put a USA logo on it after the Professional logo. He thinks because it was repainted at the US jackson facility it's now a USA Jackson. He keeps making more posts with different titles to brag about his misconstrued info.Saying it's a one of a kind USA Pro. The guys is an idiot.And I doubt Jackson pulled the whole guitar apart stripped it and repainted it for a headstock clear coat issue. More like strip headstock and respray.

Comment

A true madman. His zero knowledge of Jacksons, disregard for information and complete lack of reading comprehension skills gets him the award for Woodenhead of the Year.

Edit: His last post on facebook says its now an RR5FR even though I told him earlier the RR5FR wasn't released until around 2008. It's a highly entertaining...though long... read.
                        Last edited by Mudlark; 02-26-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X