XPL Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XPL Kelly

I am so terrible, I should have posted this a few days ago. We all know the wait I had to endure but I got my XPL Kelly back from Mike Learn on Friday the 14th of February and I will say he did a superb job on it . I was really impressed and it definitely reached my expectations. I tried to capture the details in pictures but is so hard being that she is platinum white and I suck with a camera.

Here were the areas that concerned me enough to have her sent off to be fixed...

Here are the after shots, sorry about my pics fellas...

There was nuttun wrong around these bolts I just wanted to show how clean he kept...

... I will say I am happy with the turnout and he will definitely be getting the Absinthe Frost King V for our next project!

Thanks a bunch Mike,
    I like black and white guitars

Looks awesome, love that white. Taking it outside with natural light will probably capture it best. But all those pictures and you didn't even... I can't even bring myself to type it

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
      Looks awesome, love that white. Taking it outside with natural light will probably capture it best. But all those pictures and you didn't even... I can't even bring myself to type it
      I have a ton of snow outside and there are plenty of pics of the whole guitar on here but here is one for all you who has never seen it...

I like black and white guitars

Comment

Very cool! Congrats.

Comment

Nice one bro! I love that thing!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Man, all them Star Wars guys locked up. My kids have a box of my old ones. Guitar looks cool. Never seen that particular shape before.
            Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Glad it worked out well for you.
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I like the shape never seen it! Like a cross between the ESP EX series and a Destroyer. Very cool.
                Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Nice....so nice. Congrats Lee.

Mark
                  "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Working...