Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jackson have any 7 string Baritones available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkshredder View Post
    I think that different artists experiment with the tunings. Thats what makes it creative ;-)
    Just jump right in and see where it goes eh? April can't come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ZL1hawk View Post
      I like everything I've heard from him so far. Have you seen this Washburn vid with his sig?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne5O...re=c4-overview
      I haven't actually seen that one. Thanks for that!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I broke ranks toejam. I put an E-II on reserve and they are a little cheaper than ESP SS guitars used to be. Looking at a late March to early April delivery.

Comment

Cool. They look nice. I really enjoy my LTD AW-7. Yours should be a good player, and I look forward to your review.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well one baritone coming up! I took the plunge and should have the E-II 7 banger in 7-10 days. I even have pickups for it.

Comment

Standard length on 7's is fine... I prefer the lighter gauge strings, 9-54's. 10-59 just seems to have too much tension on standard length 7 string. My Sugi 8 has 9-70's on the 29.4... much higher string tension in comparison. I haven't really experimented with different strings on that. Finding sets that will actually work has been difficult, so I haven't really thought much about different sizing.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
              X