And I shall call it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I shall call it....

....Mini G. No this is not a Photoshop trick. I got the mini for Christmas and have one more coming soon. After that I plan on getting minis for each of my guitars so they can fill my desk at work.

Nice
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Too cool Matt!!!
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Sweet

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

How the hell did you do that?

Comment

Now thats awesome! Yeah, where did that come from?
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Cute lil' bugger. The big one is pretty hot too...
              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                How the hell did you do that?
                I believe you just pop a full size one into the oven for a couple of minutes
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Ahhh... a shrinky dink for guitars. A SHREDinky dink!!!
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I was thinking Willy Wonka myself.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                      Ahhh... a shrinky dink for guitars. A SHREDinky dink!!!
                      how about a Shrinky Dinky?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        how about a Shrinky Dinky?
                        Even better! Now where did it come from?

Comment

Please tell me more about that Charvel, it looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                            Even better! Now where did it come from?
                            The mini guitar came from Axe Heaven though right now I can't recommend them. This first guitar came out fine but my wife ordered one for me for Christmas in early November and we still haven't received it. On their site they state "4-8 weeks for delivery" and we're going on 16+ weeks now. She may end up canceling the order.

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
                              Please tell me more about that Charvel, it looks amazing.
                              Thanks. It started out as a white '06 San Dimas Reissue and I sent to Mike Learn who refinished it, added another humbucker and the switch. The finish in done in Alsa's "Real Feel" which feels like leather or flesh which is amazing. It doesn't need polish, is water/sweat resistant and feels like part of you as it warms up. Mike also takes the snakeskin finish even further by texturing it to feel like actual snakeskin scales. All in all it's an amazing guitar. BTW, the colors are from the corn snake which is fitting considering I live in the Mid West.

Comment

Working...
                              X