2014 Jackson Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Jackson Catalog

Saw this on Sevenstring forum on the Jackson Namm 2014 thread.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1143583...n/photostream/

Looking pretty good!

Thanks
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Killer bro! Thanks for posting it!!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Interesting...there's a USA Select Soloist pictured with dot inlays and what
        appears to be a maple board.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The Kelly is bad to the bone
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            Interesting...there's a USA Select Soloist pictured with dot inlays and what
            appears to be a maple board.
            That's part of the Custom Select series option they've had for at least the past year that anyone can order.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That 7-string Dinky looks pretty tasty!
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                That 7-string Dinky looks pretty tasty!
                Yeah, the dk7q, I think it was. I like the picture. Would have to feel it, but so far not impressed with Jacksons 7 string necks.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

what is being made where? Are the pros MIM now?
                  Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LaoWai View Post
                    what is being made where? Are the pros MIM now?
                    I thought Jackson was only manufacturing in USA, Mexico, China, Indonesia and India now. I could be wrong who knows. I don't think Jackson has a Japanese line anymore from what I've heard an earthquake supposedly shut that factory down. I personally don't believe this because I think F.M.I.C wanted a cheaper import line all the way across the board. I do believe the pro bolt ons are made in Mexico and the pro neck thru models are made in Indonesia.
                    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I was at a Sam Ash store this past weekend and they had a stack of 2014 catalogs there. I was surprised to see it in a store so soon, let along find one at all. Nice thick catalog but nothing new and exciting unfortunately. Check out the USA Select page with the red soloist and you'll see that they have four soloist models listed with different specs and all of them as listed as "USA SL1 Soloist". Someone didn't do a very good job proof reading or doesn't know squat about the products they are selling.

Comment

No Pablo 23 fret models ??? Damn !

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                          I thought Jackson was only manufacturing in USA, Mexico, China, Indonesia and India now. I could be wrong who knows. I don't think Jackson has a Japanese line anymore from what I've heard an earthquake supposedly shut that factory down. I personally don't believe this because I think F.M.I.C wanted a cheaper import line all the way across the board. I do believe the pro bolt ons are made in Mexico and the pro neck thru models are made in Indonesia.
                          From what i can tell it's like this:

Custom Shop, Custom Select and USA Select: USA (duh)
                          Pro Series: Mexico (that includes neckthroughs as of some time last year)
                          X Series: Indonesia
                          JS Series: India
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                            From what i can tell it's like this:

Custom Shop, Custom Select and USA Select: USA (duh)
                            Pro Series: Mexico (that includes neckthroughs as of some time last year)
                            X Series: Indonesia
                            JS Series: India
                            Yeah I wasn't 100% on any of that it's just what I read but it's a shame Jackson doesn't have a Japanese manufacturing plant anymore. I heard they made some really great guitars for unbeatable prices.

Comment

that satin black js 7 string is made in china.

Comment

Working...
                              X