No announcement yet.

anyone seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if it were pre-Fender, I would call it Road Hazzard Yellow... but since Fender took over, they basically use Fender color codes now don't they? I remember something about that...
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

What's Jackson's obsession with painted bevels? That shit kept me from getting an RR24 after bitching for years over wanting a 24-fret.

Those Kellys (except the bevelled one) look really nice though, especially the antique milkshake and (I am guessing what it's called) old parchment ones.

And as a person of the 80's neon green will always be a welcome color

And does that red/burst King V have chunks taken out of the top point?

Comment

I was previously quick to jump to conclusions. That "SL2H" is actually an SLX in Taxi Cab Yellow.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          I was previously quick to jump to conclusions. That "SL2H" is actually an SLX in Taxi Cab Yellow.
          An SL2H has a toggle and not a blade switch.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            An SL2H has a toggle and not a blade switch.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              What's Jackson's obsession with painted bevels? That shit kept me from getting an RR24 after bitching for years over wanting a 24-fret.
              I'm with ya on that one... To each his own I guess, but bevels are a deal breaker for me!
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
              X