Cool!! Merry Christmas to all!!
    Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
    Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
    http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
    http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

That guitar is fucking sweet!!!! Merry Christmas guys!!!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Might want to take the gloves off while playing, Santa. LOL

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Really liking stars more and more. Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Did you leave that in somebody's stocking today or did you get all Grinchy with it?

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Might want to take the gloves off while playing, Santa. LOL
              It is said that a true master of Shaolin Kung Fu Guitar can effect the strings without even making direct skin contact with them. My Guitar Sifu said, "When you can play the electric guitar with gloves on, it will be time for you to leave the Temple."

Comment

+1000!!! Lol!
                Originally posted by vector View Post
                it is said that a true master of shaolin kung fu guitar can effect the strings without even making direct skin contact with them. My guitar sifu said, "when you can play the electric guitar with gloves on, it will be time for you to leave the temple."

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I don't think those glasses are real...

Also, watch the finish with those jingle bells Santa, damn. I bet they gouge it up like a Kerry King armband.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Oh they're real alright- as real as Santa Claus is!

Sadly, I don't have that yellow CS Charvel anymore. In a colossal exercise of bad judgement (and GAS) I traded it for a black USA Charvel Star 2H Std. I felt the need for the additional pickup outweighed the fact that the Custom Shop was WAY more valuable. I'm not sure WHAT I was smokin' then.

Comment

hey vector could you post some pics of that guitar
                      they yellow star is fucking awesome dude

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                        Sadly, I don't have that yellow CS Charvel anymore. In a colossal exercise of bad judgement (and GAS) I traded it for a black USA Charvel Star 2H Std. I felt the need for the additional pickup outweighed the fact that the Custom Shop was WAY more valuable. I'm not sure WHAT I was smokin' then.
                        i have to ask - why didn't you just add another HB to the yellow Star?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
                          i have to ask - why didn't you just add another HB to the yellow Star?
                          Oh, I considered it, Matt_B. Believe me, I considered it quite a bit. At the time, I didn't know as much about modding guitars (and who to take them to, to get them done right ) as I do now. Just seemed more feasible, easier and more convenient to just trade it for one with 2 H's. Looking back, I'm sure the prospect of having to re-do the finish seemed financially daunting as well. Money was a lot tighter then.

Comment

Working...
                          X