Need Jackson Demon Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Jackson Demon Info

I am about to place a custom order with Jackson for a demon guitar. To help me decide what specs I want, as I like them to look kind of stock, I need any info you guys might know about this model. Such as what year it came out, were they all mostly bolt on necks, did they mostly come with reverse headstocks. Any pics would help too. I have seen the custom demon on the Jackson museum website and that is about all the demons I have ever seen in my life. Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Re: Need Jackson Demon Info

I haven't seen that many myself & I've only played one,but it was real nice!!The ones I've seen were all bolt-ons with reverse headstocks & floyds,one was a blue 2-hum,one was natural with 1-hum & 1-single.I'd prefer a black ghost flames 1-hum Demon with reverse inlays but, that's just me.Way-Cool Jackson that you don't see very often though,Chuck Splatter

Comment

OOPS!! Sorry, forgot to add the first one I ever saw was in the 1990/1991 catalog with a Death Angel & a Doubleneck!! Chuck

Comment

Could some one post some pics of one? TY

Comment

Hope these might help.....

Comment

Check this site out: Aram Guitars

There were a couple of these in a local music store here. The guy who runs the place told me this company came up with the Demon shape first, in the early 80's. I don't think that's right, but I really don't know. I think it's a bit suspect that there are no reviews of any Aram guitars on Harmony-Central. The build quality was pretty good, though.
            please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

What about the one THESWEEPER had? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 15, 2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                What about the one THESWEEPER had? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just like Kirk Hammett! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno:
                  Check this site out: Aram Guitars

There were a couple of these in a local music store here. The guy who runs the place told me this company came up with the Demon shape first, in the early 80's. I don't think that's right, but I really don't know. I think it's a bit suspect that there are no reviews of any Aram guitars on Harmony-Central. The build quality was pretty good, though.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ibanez also had a similar shape that eventually became and Alex Skolnick model.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Ibanez one was the 540 PII. I had one briefly. Really want another. Other than the Reb Beach model, it's thew only Ibanez I've enjoyed playing. Until I first came here, I'd never heard of the Demon.

Comment

Working...
                    X