Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introduction to the board!!

Originally posted by budman68:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
    Hey.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Love the enthusiasm Ron!

Dave->
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is my standard welcome. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to insanity. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hi there. I'm also new on this board.I hope I will get a new SL2-H (snow white) at the end of this month. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] So,hello once again, see u later...

Comment

Thanx, for the welcome guys,It"s much appreciated,I will try to get some more pics to Hoss as soon as I can. Chuck you have an ally here!! Tommy, you kill me man, thanx for the knew nickname, I wish I thought of that!! Have a great weekend everybody & Thanx again, Chuck Splatter!!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF too ...

Kev
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Welcome Chuck! I'm new here but it's already been pretty entertaining! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your guitars.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Trust me... I've seen part of Chuck's collection. It's impressive. Grim Reaper?

Have fun Chuck!
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanx Matt,Seen part of my collection?? You've even owned a couple!!I've known Matt a long time & He's a stand up guy who runs a great store, I've bought from Matt many times & would again in a heart beat!! Chuck Splatter

Comment

Welcome..............

Comment

Working...
                    X