Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there such a thing as a Jackson/Charvel V with a tune o matic bridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Schaller on the Bond (which I did forget about) is classified as a stopbar, just with fine-tuners, similar to the Gibson TP-6. Even the model with the bridge attached by the bracket is a stopbar-class.

Then you have the wraparound 1-piece as found on some JJs and Gibsons. Still a stopbar, since hardtail is "Strat; no trem".
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      The Schaller on the Bond (which I did forget about) is classified as a stopbar, just with fine-tuners, similar to the Gibson TP-6. Even the model with the bridge attached by the bracket is a stopbar-class.

Then you have the wraparound 1-piece as found on some JJs and Gibsons. Still a stopbar, since hardtail is "Strat; no trem".
      Eh, I guess it makes sense. Though, someone at Gibson one time told me the TP-6 wasn't really considered a stopbar since it had the fine-tuners. Probably the same idiot who couldn't tell me why there were different markings on my Burstbucker Pro pickups than on others I've seen, swearing they were A5 magnets like they're supposed to be, but someone else told me they thought one of them was A2.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X