Back to jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to jackson

Hi after giving up playing for a few years i have started again i have manged to get a line6 pod 2 and a jackson dk2 hss in snow white,iave had them before and wanted a quality guitar to start again with no korean or indonesian stuff so the dk2 if perfect.
    Jackson Dk2 hss in snow white..

Good, and welcome to JCF.

I didn't want anything to do with a Line 6 Pod until I found out what a great
    tool it is when stuck in a limited space (hospital).

Comment

Welcome & good to hear your playing again! Hell I started & stopped so many times since I was a kid I lost count Dude! The DK2 is a nice Axe! Best Of Luck! \m/
      *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
      *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
      *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
      Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
      *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
      *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
      *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
      *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Comment

Welcome back to the jackson family pal !!! DK2's are awesome \m/ I myself took a long break away from jackson mainly bought ESP but i saw the light & came back haha

Comment

The Indo N24 is bitchin'. Oh and, I too start and stop - that's why I can't solo worth a darn.
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

POD 2.x was great fun when I had a corp. apartment on the road. I tried moving up to small modelling combos (Fender G-DEC, Vox 15w whatever), but the little POD 2.x sounded better because I couldn't crank up the volume of the small amps.

I purchased a PODxt as well. It can be a lot more fun because of the connection to the laptop and internet options,

That said, both have sat in boxes since Jan 2010 once I stopped having the apartment and now use hotels. Maybe I should brang and axe and POD on the road with me. Who knows.

Comment

Great news, the dk2 is a legend & i am discovering the joys of line6, just bought an hd500.

Comment

Working...
              X