Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson V shape case does or doesn't fit Rhoads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson V shape case does or doesn't fit Rhoads??

I'm looking at one of the new Pro Series Rhoads RRTMG for a purchase in the next month or so.

But.......

Apparently there is a difference in opinion as to whether the Jackson V-style case even fits a Rhods V. Easily 50% of the online reviews I've read say the Jackson V shape case does not fit the Rhoads body shape. Most say no where near in fact. Although Jackson is marketing this case as a fit for the Rhoads.

So, what is the deal here. Does the case fit a Rhoads or not? Anyone actually have one for their Rhoads? Can anyone post some pics of a Rhoads in the newer V-style case.

Thanks......
    All hail the true metal God....Jesus. Where do you think metal came from anyway?

My jackson v case fits both my rr and roundhorn . It's the v shaped case made by skb for jackson.

Comment

I'm at work so I can't post a pic. It fits the rr like a glove . The roundhorn has a smaller headstock so I have to put a rolled up t shirt there to keep it from moving.

Comment

I have a King V and a Rhoads and they both fit snug in the V case.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

I have a RR1, two RRXMGs and a JS32 Rhoads. They all fit my Jackson SKB V (or Y) shape case quite nicely. RRXMGs are tightest fit, I think they are little bit longer than other RR models.
          My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

This is so shameless

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7050234.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	2447221Click image for larger version

Name:	P7050235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	2447222
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Would a left handed Rhoads fit in there or is there a special left handed Rhoads case? I ask cause I've never been able to find a case that fits my double Rhoads

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
                This is so shameless

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6073[/ATTACH]

I love that V!

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                  Would a left handed Rhoads fit in there or is there a special left handed Rhoads case? I ask cause I've never been able to find a case that fits my double Rhoads
                  A Double Rhoads might be too long for that case. Perhaps a case for the ESP version would work--they use the full Double Rhoads body on their V's, though I don't know if the cases would work with a reverse HS.

If that Jackson case fits the body on your guitar, it should work for a lefty, since it's built to work with both HS orientations.

Comment

Working...
                  X