What is the going rate on Pro KV's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the going rate on Pro KV's?

I recently acquired a very early SN'd 94' Mustaine KV Pro, in the cherry sunburst, easy 9/10+ condition with upgraded pups. I really, really forgot how just incredibly well made the Pro's were. I've owned a few over the years, but wow, I'm impressed again.

So...what are these going for these days? I know they are pretty rare and unseen on the market, and with that considered, prices tend to fluctuate i'm sure.

Anyone been watching out for them? Give me a ballpark?

Thanks in advance.

How much did you pay for yours? That's what they go for.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      How much did you pay for yours? That's what they go for.
      Slick response! Not helpful, but eh...slick.

I'm interested in the actual accepted rate for them in general.

Or, we can just say that what I paid is what I was destined to pay, or something along those vague lines.

Comment

Anytime I've ever seen a KV Pro sell it's always been on or right around the 1 grand price range. Seen a few on Ebay for outrageous prices like 2 but they obviously never sell.

Comment

If you're genuinely curious if you got a decent deal on it or not, then post up what you paid and we'll gladly let you know. If you're here just fishing for a price so you can flip it, you probably wont get a great response.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Valid notes, and yes, that pertains exactly to my question, so shame on me.

Granted though, I am curious, and not purely here for that reason, though my post may be in that vein, i've been browsing the forum for almost a decade here and there, and have owned multiple Jackson's and Charvels, so i'm not a complete failure JC failure.

So...let me rephrase, or rather ask another question in honest form...would becoming a platinum member to post a classified ad realistically allow me a worthwhile market that is not ebay related, or would I be ignored purely for the fact that I don't have x amount of posts to be considered a valid source for a guitar sale/part of the club?
            Last edited by Deicidefaith; 07-03-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

durp durp.... you probably drown kittens for fun....
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

It's worth:

Comment

Slick response! Not helpful, but eh...slick.
                  The brownie points you scored calling a board admin slick. save you money on that membership.

Comment

Well, thanks for the help fellas. Much appreciated.

Comment

You won't get a grand for it, I just sold a Rhoads pro for 600 plus 65 shipping on eBay..Right now isn't a great time to be selling stuff.
                      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by Deicidefaith View Post
                        I recently acquired a very early SN'd 94' Mustaine KV Pro, in the cherry sunburst, easy 9/10+ condition with upgraded pups. I really, really forgot how just incredibly well made the Pro's were. I've owned a few over the years, but wow, I'm impressed again.
                        You just got it, you think it's well made, and you're impressed with it. So then play it, if it's so great! Again, how much did you pay for it?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If you pay to become a platinum member, then sure, if someone is interested, then they'll buy it. Truth is, the market sucks bad right now, so its a crapshoot either way. This is the only forum I know of that makes you pay to sell, and unless you're selling cheap enough that our resident flipper can make a quick buck on, then chances are youll be out of luck. But to answer your question, no, no one would look down on you paying for a membership just to sell. They look down on threads like these.
                          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                          X