Kvmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kvmg

What do you think about it?anyone has this one? my friend told me that he likes the guitar and considers buying it ...personally I have seen it before but didn't find it beautiful so I wasn't attracted , but having a closer look I found out that its got some pretty cool feautures for its price....
    huge image

I haven't had the chance to try one of these, they look really awesome and pack some awesome features including the oiled three-piece neck, bound ebony board, direct mounted EMGs, matching headstocks. However, owning an Elite series KV, i can't really justify owning one of these. This RRMG has me GASing though... http://www.thomann.de/gb/jackson_rrmg_rhoads_pro_mg.htm
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

yeah I think its a great move owning one for the money you pay.No one from the forum has this?

Comment

I've got a KV2T, so no need for the MG IMO.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn, matching headstock, oiled neck and ebony board? I've been out of the loop too long. Jackson finally stepped up their game again. What's the body wood?
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            Damn, matching headstock, oiled neck and ebony board? I've been out of the loop too long. Jackson finally stepped up their game again. What's the body wood?
            I'm pretty sure it's an alder body. Definitely dig these, I need a new V in my home and wouldn't mind one of these one bit.

Comment

No basswood? That's killer!

Comment

so there aren't many people owning them ha? strange:think:

Comment

Not on this forum yet, apparently they moved production from Indonesia to Mexico as well so i think that kind of set them back a bit. I've seen some Pro series NGDs on SSO and there seem to be some happy owners over there.

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

To be honest with you, I'd rather they be made in Mexico. The mexistrats are fine instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                      To be honest with you, I'd rather they be made in Mexico. The mexistrats are fine instruments.
                      Agreed. What i meant by 'set them back' was in terms of production time and delivery, not quality.

Originally posted by RD

Comment

Working...
                      X