Would you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you

Trade a mint 2009 Jackson KV2 for a mint 2005 Charvel San Dimas?

Odds are, which ever I end up with is going to be sold to help finance a PRS, becasue yes, I turned into one of those snobs. But knowing so little about Charvel, I don't know if I would be getting the better dea;, the worse deal or an equal trade for the purposes of the buyer's market at this point in time.

The serial number of the San Dimas has 4 digits beginning with 6.
    Last edited by Musician78; 06-12-2013, 10:34 AM.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

the jackson is worth more.

Comment

Even if the San dimas is a custom shop?
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

depends on the options of the Charvel.

Comment

I'd say a stock KV2 is worth about as much as a CS Charvel.

KV2's have a hard time breaking a grand, but a decently configured CS Charvel should sell for a little more, IMO.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

However after running the serial - this San Dimas comes back to me as a Custom Shop San Dimas HSS, Rosewood board, Floyd Rose Tremolo, in Black, manufactured on 04/06/2005!

From Fender.

Comment

Rosewood meh.

Comment

What finish is the King V? Certain finishes tend to go for more I've noticed, like a standard black usually goes in decent shape like $800, but if it is a lightning sky it wouldn't be impossible for $1500.
                Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Working...
                X