Just messing around. thought id share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just messing around. thought id share

How freaking incredible this setup is. Man the axe fx firmware 10 is bitchen!. love it. Moshwitz. Where you are bro?

and again. big thanks for my buddy for hooking me up with the guitar pictured. I so love it!!

I really need to play more. Having a baby last year really taking up my time. I sure miss messing around with new stuff. Still being pretty picky on guitar purchases lately though lol. some of you might be happy about that.

but anyways. useless thread i know. atleast the guitar is killer!

Nice!

Comment

careful apparently when placing guitar cases close together they're flammable!!!

Very nice, carry on
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Man Jay. Even though your joking. what happened to you is just unfathomable. And to tell you the truth. Worst fear too. Lotta one offs in my collection. I hope to see you come back around and make a even better collection Than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          careful apparently when placing guitar cases close together they're flammable!!!

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
          Man Jay. Even though your joking. what happened to you is just unfathomable.
          ...da fuk...? wha'd i miss?
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Who's sig is on the cab?

Comment

Frank gambale. Just a carvin open back 2x12 cab. Also says from my personal collection. Lol

Not that I think it's any different from a run of the mill cab. But sounds good.

Comment

cool. there is a ebay store that sells all celebrity related stuff {ata cases etc}from various musicians and he is one of the guys they have a few things from.

Comment

Frank Gambale shreds. Definitely one of my fav guitarists...
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                  X