NPD - X2N In The Bridge SLXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD - X2N In The Bridge SLXT

I got a call yesterday from Neil Sargeant telling me my guitar was ready, headed over to his shop this morning and when I walk in he is grinning from ear to ear, pulls my guitar out and goes on about how after he installed the DiMarzio X2N in my SLXT he plugged it in and there was this "awesome roar" coming from his amp...

This was a good lesson for me, though - I have got to get a soldering gun and watch some videos and learn how to do this stuff, no need to take it to a tech when I should be doing this kind of stuff myself.

Which neck pup are you gonna put in?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

For the time being I am going to leave the HZ in there but will switch it out in a few months, cash is kind of tight but I had to switch the bridge out at the least as that HZ just wasn't cutting it - the neck position not so bad, but yeah, it is going to go and I am up for any suggestions y'all might have.

Comment

PAF pro. I have the same setup in my DXMG. And yes you should DIY and save that cash for the neck pup. It's not hard at all.
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Yeah, put PAF pro or Virtual PAF. X2N is real killer. I have that pickup in my B.C. and it kicks ass!!!
          Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
          Jackson "Phobia" King-V
          BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
          SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
          Laney TF300
          Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dimobag View Post
            Yeah, put PAF pro or Virtual PAF. X2N is real killer. I have that pickup in my B.C. and it kicks ass!!!

Which BC Rich do you have? Schuldiner?
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Sounds good - thanks for the heads-up, y'all - I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X