Who owns THIS SPECIFIC Charvel...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns THIS SPECIFIC Charvel...?

It was on ebay at one time, but I know it now belongs to a forum member...
    If it's you, or you know who it is, please send me a PM...thanks!
    Attached Files

shouldn't this be in the classifieds? I want to buy THIS GUITAR

Comment

I'd like to see more pics of this too.

Comment

Hmm...not sure, as I just figured I'd see who owns it first...you may be right though, I'll leave it up to the mods to make a judgement call if they feel it should be moved to the classified section or not...either way, I just want to get the word out on this one that I'm trying to find/contact the owner...thanks!

Comment

Warren DeMartini?
          8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Nope, it's not a celeb guitar, it belongs to a forum member, but I forget who...

Comment

(sorry for the thread resurrection) that Charvel was first posted here by straycat....been a few years now....said that belonged to a friend IIRC!!

Comment

It belongs to a friend of mine and its not for sale at any price
                Its a prime unmolested piece with all the case candy.The paint has not yellowed and is a very bright white.
                I was an artist guitar(Brad Whitford) at one time and sent back to Charvel because he didn't like the color of the graphic it was too pastel.
                One paint dimple that was on the guitar when new and one spot on a string saddle.
                It belonged to a guy here locally and what store he got if from and where I'm not sure.A friend of the first guy bought the next serial number Charvel and its a full on rising sun with a floyd.Its not for sale either.
                The guy that owns it now is a close friend and he knows I want it bad so someday I hope to snag it.
                Cool thing about it the only screw turned on it has been the truss rod cover screw.Amazingly enough its on its second set of strings since new.
                If it was mine $10,000 couldn't buy it.

AFAIK its never been on Ebay.
                Last edited by straycat; 06-04-2013, 02:10 AM.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks Stray! A forum buddy of mine has been hunting for it for a while, (and I've been trying to help him out, as that's what forum bros do...), so while this wasn't the answer we had hoped for, this does at least solve a mystery for us, and it's always good to know where things are...!

Comment

Great story. I have a 2 hum Kahlered body project that's been sitting around years. Now I have an idea of what to do with it.

Comment

The guitar indeed was painted for Brad Whitford by Glenn Matejzel.
                      Returned to Charvel by Brad and sold to Vennemann's after that.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                      X