Dk2m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2m

Thinking about selling my DK2M crimson swirl. Anyone know what these are going for (with jackson hardshell)?

Ebay, start at $1, no reserve..
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

it IS with the hard shell case man!

start it at $1.50
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
        Ebay, start at $1, no reserve..
        That's what I plan on doing. I was really just looking for a ballpark estimate on what I can expect. I know about how much one goes for with a solid color but I've never seen a dk2m with the crimson swirl for sale on eBay.

Thanks!

Comment

Neither have I but they aren't rare. 99% of them on fleagay are overpriced if that helps.

Comment

Make sure you know how much shipping and fee's will cost if selling on ebay. Expect about 12% fees; thats ebay and paypal added together. I got bent over selling a couple of things on ebay, because I didn't realize how much fees cost and shipping were. For example, if it sells for $400, your going to pay around $50 for fees; after shipping cost, you'll be looking closer at $300.

If I were you I would ask $475 OBO on craigslist, then figure out how low your willing to go if someone makes an offer.
            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
              Make sure you know how much shipping and fee's will cost if selling on ebay. Expect about 12% fees; thats ebay and paypal added together. I got bent over selling a couple of things on ebay, because I didn't realize how much fees cost and shipping were. For example, if it sells for $400, your going to pay around $50 for fees; after shipping cost, you'll be looking closer at $300.

If I were you I would ask $475 OBO on craigslist, then figure out how low your willing to go if someone makes an offer.

That's a good idea, I didn't think about all the fees they charge. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

you could just check DK2M on ebay for "completed listings" and see how much they sell for.

Comment

Sold listings would work better because completed listings have unsold items as well as sold items.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackson-DK2M...p2047675.l2557
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                      Sold listings would work better because completed listings have unsold items as well as sold items.
                      didn't know there's a searchable "sold listings" section. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by moku View Post
                        didn't know there's a searchable "sold listings" section. :think:
                        Yeah they added that fairly recently. Its one of the only good things that ebay has done lately.

Comment

Working...
                        X