Group shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group shot

I don't quite have all my guitars here, but the main ones are here. I am loaning a couple to friends (Agile and korean Charvel strat

Back row (left to right): Taylor 416-CE 2011 Fall ltd, Charvel 750XL, Charvel 3B, Charvel Model 6, Taylor 455RCE
    Front row (left to right): Jackson RR5, Custom double Rhoads "Utes" using DK2M neck made by ulijdavid, 1989 Soloist custom (sounds like it will soon belong to john.w.lawson), Rhoads professional pro (for sale!)

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
    , Charvel 750XL, Charvel 3B, Charvel Model 6, 1989 Soloist custom Rhoads professional pro
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Cool. I like the gold hardware on the Soloist and M6.

Comment

I like the Double Rhoads take - the black bevels keep it's size tamed a little!

Comment

Love the black sharkies on the king V.

Comment

Nice... Those Charvels are definitely hot, and very iconic! Also digging the gold hardware on those beauties... Something tells me that Jackson and Charvel need to go back and visit their past and see how sexy their guitars were!

I would definitely buy more Warriors if they were set in the old configurations.
            -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Love that double Rhoads!
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

The model 6 originally had black hardwawre (obviously, as all did), I've been working on the conversion to gold for about a month now, still waiting on a couple things in the mail. If you look close, you'll see there is a pen under the trem to keep it from resting on the body and no strings. Hopefully the gold lock nut gets here soon. I'm excited to see how it looks all put together. It is not the pinkish/purplish color that comes through in the picture, it is candy apple red. The gold hardware swap was inspired by the soloist.

I also have some gold ferrules on order for the RR5. I'm going to remove the v plate and see how that looks. Eventually I'll get a cream pickguard for it and complete the cream/pinstripe. Does anyone know where i could get a matching pickguard?

Comment

Your "U" logo may soon be obsolete... Plan on changing it if the school moves away from the drum & feather logo?

/derail

Sweet axes, man. I want to put my hands all... over... that 12-string.
                  I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
                    Does anyone know where i could get a matching pickguard?
                    I know Warmoth sells them.

Comment

Thanks. I'll look it up

Comment

Your groups getting smaller
                        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Haha, yep and the more I talk to you the more it shrinks.

There are a few that will never go anywhere....

The 2 Taylors
                          Jackson RR5
                          Model 6
                          3B

Everything else is always up for the right price.

Comment

The 750 is coming here next brotha..You are one of the coolest dudes on here and there are a lot of them!
                            I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Nice group!

Comment

Working...
                              X