No announcement yet.

Jackson guitar clinic in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many differences on the original guitars than the regular production models. Chris talked about some. For instance. Randys concorde has a 4 peice neck. Also the relic stuff and other things such as the gaffer tape etc...
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
      There are many differences on the original guitars than the regular production models. Chris talked about some. For instance. Randys concorde has a 4 peice neck. Also the relic stuff and other things such as the gaffer tape etc...
      Yes, that's true on the Concorde but we don't know all the differences on the Black/Gold one, unless Chris discussed those as well. That tape appears to be on both guitars from pix I've seen btw. That makes me think it wasn't there to black out the back of the Concorde for live shows as we were previously told. If it was then why is it present on the back of a black guitar to begin with? I'm thinking Randy was trying to protect the back of the guitars
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Yes, that's true on the Concorde but we don't know all the differences on the Black/Gold one, unless Chris discussed those as well. That tape appears to be on both guitars from pix I've seen btw. That makes me think it wasn't there to black out the back of the Concorde for live shows as we were previously told. If it was then why is it present on the back of a black guitar to begin with? I'm thinking Randy was trying to protect the back of the guitars
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Is there a time frame for the Firebird production?
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Ill ask Chris. He said the lawyers were going over it, but I heard that about 5 years ago too, so dont hold your breath but we need to keep bugging them about it too
            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Ill ask Chris. He said the lawyers were going over it, but I heard that about 5 years ago too, so dont hold your breath but we need to keep bugging them about it too
              Yeah this was discussed at the one I went to (maybe 2 years ago?). I am positive I posted about it.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think I remember you posting that. Still on the horizon, so thats at least a little positive
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I asked Chris about an ETA for the Firebirds, and he said there was none. Im not holding my breath for this. It will be killer when and if they get it done.
                  H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Prediction: not gonna happen with the FMIC legal staff having the final say.

Comment

He did say they were changing the body a bit to get by the lawyerly stuff
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Yes, and I had heard a similar statement by a former J/C employee a few years ago. I'm sure there are the best intentions and efforts, but don't hold your breath. The lawyers will very likely kill or delay it yet again.

Comment

Working...
                        X