Rang in the New Year with a Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rang in the New Year with a Jackson!

So for New Year's eve I was invited over to a little jam session with some local band members we run sound for. A few other guitar players were invited over and all were asked to grab a small combo amp and guitar to bring with them. We then proceeded to run through some 80's hard rock. I took my SL1 in Blood Drip graphic with me. That guitar stays in tune so well its unreal! I took it there after it had been sitting for a few months at home and it was in tune when I got there, stayed in tune after jamming on it for a few hours, stayed in tune even after a couple other guys there wanted to try out a USA Jackson and whammied on the Floyd Rose to their hearts' content. Handed it back to me and it was still in tune They loved the feel and play and were just blown away by it. I told them this is why I play USA Jacksons Oh yeah, its still in tune now too
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

I haven't seen this, please post pics!

Comment

blood drip that should be cool!!!! show pics dude

Comment

Is it in tune though?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I checked it again just for you Ron, yes it is still in tune I'll post some pix of it over the weekend. That finish was available on USA Jacksons about 10 years ago.
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sounds like a good time. But when did you get a blood drip SL1? I've got a pic of your blood drip SL2H on your rack. I was going to help you out and post the pic of that SL2H until I reread your post. Are we talking about the same guitar or did you get another blood drip soloist? With your collection of Jacksons, anything is possible.

Comment

Spreading the Jackson love. Nice!

Comment

Oh nice. I do love blood drips/splatters. I will own a certain early blood splatter Jackson one day. when the time comes.

Comment

Please post some pics! Don't check the tuning until after!

Comment

Nice way to ring in the new year.

No pics yet...
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

KILLER DUDE! THAT'S WHY IT'S THE BEST AXE.......P-E-R-I-O-D! \m/
                      *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
                      *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
                      *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
                      Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
                      *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
                      *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
                      *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
                      *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                        Sounds like a good time. But when did you get a blood drip SL1? I've got a pic of your blood drip SL2H on your rack. I was going to help you out and post the pic of that SL2H until I reread your post. Are we talking about the same guitar or did you get another blood drip soloist? With your collection of Jacksons, anything is possible.
                        Oops, I did typo. My blooddrip is an SL2H. I do have another blood drip/splatter Jackson though. That one is a Warrior in blood drip on white background. I do not have a SL1 in blood drip. This is my blood drip SL2H, I've had it for many years and its the one you probably have pix of John:

My SL1 I was thinking of is Red Ghost Flames. BTW, here is the blood splatter/drip Warrior

Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Warrior looks out of tune.

Comment

Fuck I love blood drip... Thanks for the pics!

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                            Warrior looks out of tune.
                            The WR1 and SL2H might not have as good tune keeping abilities as his SL1!

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                              Oops, I did typo. My blooddrip is an SL2H.
                              It's all good, Rudy. With all your Jacksons I can see why you can't keep track of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X