How much is it worth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth.

The reason for this post is I tried trading my CS Jackson. I couldn't believe what they offered me. Anyways I paid close to $5000 and they offered me 1500 to 1750. I couldn't believe it.
    Last edited by Jackson2112; 12-25-2012, 02:45 PM.

I'll trade you my '86 Harmony from Sears.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

I have a Kent with the traditional trumpetcock headstock in slightly cumstained shitburst ill trade ya straight up! ill even include the original papermachet rolex case
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson2112 View Post
        Thinking about trading in my Usa Jackson custom shop Adrenalize soloist, but I really don't know what's fair to me. Please help. It's in NOS condition and it is was made in 2011.

you can see it here: http://m851.photobucket.com/albumvie...ckson.jpg.html
        Try putting it on ebay .99 with a really righ reserve and see how high the bidding goes.

Comment

Ebay or CL and see what happens.
          The newer soloists don't do much for me.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice WTS ad!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL

The red binding is gonna put some folks off, but try 2500...
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

WTB: Noobs capable of reading the RULES

JCF Classifieds
                If you have a guitar or related gear you want to sell, gear that you are looking to buy, or if you see a great deal on some gear some where, this is the place. Platinum Members only may post ads.
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

It's considered an advertisement to ask how much something is worth? Seems to be an unwritten rule here to not tell these people anyway.

Comment

A 240x180 pixel picture goes a long way in selling a guitar.

I'll give you $50.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-Mo View Post
                      It's considered an advertisement to ask how much something is worth?
                      The only thing missing from OP's post is "WTS"
                      It can't be hard to take the price of a 2nd hand SL2h with graphic, add a few hundred for being a Custom Shop guitar, and see if
                      the store is trying to lowball you

Seems to be an unwritten rule here to not tell these people anyway.
                      Which we always try to do in a variety of funny ways

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        The only thing missing from OP's post is "WTS"
                        It can't be hard to take the price of a 2nd hand SL2h with graphic, add a few hundred for being a Custom Shop guitar, and see if
                        the store is trying to lowball you

Which we always try to do in a variety of funny ways
                        Correct. As far as I can remember anytime someone has posted, "I have "X" J/C what is the value/price/what do these go for on the used market", has always been frowned upon on this Forum. It keeps it pretty clean without suedo "WTS" ads popping up all over the place. Besides an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Besides you are always going to get a low ball price from a store or pawn shop. They have to think about making a profit on it. The higher the price, likely means the longer it is going to sit on the shelf/wall not making them $$.

When you think about it, what does it matter what we say. If we would agree it is a valid offer, the OP skoffed at the offer given what he paid, so likely wouldn't be happy with the response/result. Possibly even thinking their is a conspiracy by us to get his CS at a bargain price. If we agreed with him, that it was a low ball offer, the end result is the same... he still isn't happy with the low ball offer & the guitar is still in his posession. As others have said do a little "leg work" & you typically get your answer.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

To add:

The OP should not consider this a judge/jury/executioner type of memberbase
                          more like a "Rated R" forum where it's somewhat more allowed to speak our minds ("My ass!" can at times count as 'constructive criticism' )
                          So it requires a bit thicker skin and a sober ability to not cry over spilled milk
                          (although that sober part is sometimes lacking )

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I notice the OP has edited his 1st post to be "less WTS-y"
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

5 grand for that adrenalize,...man that's gotta top the CS charts pricewise

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X