Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back !! [INCLUDES PICS OF NICE SL2H NEBULA]

Hey guys,

I took a massive break from guitar for 2 years. I started producing music, my interests changed, etc. Then I looked at my sl2h today and I decided to play a few riffs to see how much my talent degraded after 2 years of not practicing (after 4 years of practicing 1hr+/daily). I'm rusty as fuck, but still have most of my skill left (my then-average, is now my best after a warm up). Anyway, THE POINT IS, I'm going to start playing again and I cant believe I put it down for so long. It killed me to see my sl2h nebula collecting dust on its stand and this part of my life fading away.

The guitar's 3 way toggle needs to be replaced, and it definitely needs a fresh pair of strings and a full tune up.

Here's some pics which we all like

Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
    Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
    Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

You may be able to 'resurrect' the 3 way with some contact cleaner.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Holy shit! Is this the year of the Nebula or something? First Wilkinsi posts a WR1 and then this SL2H? I could see myself going on a 'Nebula collection' spree.

Anyway, welcome back!!
      Sam

Comment

welcome back!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          Holy shit! Is this the year of the Nebula or something? First Wilkinsi posts a WR1 and then this SL2H? I could see myself going on a 'Nebula collection' spree.

Anyway, welcome back!!
          Must be one of those "Mayan calender" things.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Nebula is good.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Welcome back! Great looking soloist.

Comment

welcome back my fellow Canadian....and nice fukin axe!!
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

The nebulas are very popular in the U.S. because we have so much light pollution down here, we never get to see a real galaxy.

Comment

DOH, In China we can barely see the noon sun.. Anyway Nice guitar!!!
                    Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Nebula is god.
                      Fixed!
                      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        The nebulas are very popular in the U.S. because we have so much light pollution down here, we never get to see a real galaxy.
                        Tell me about it!! I have been trying to catch a picture of the Andromeda galaxy and any exposure greater than 5 seconds gives me just light pollution. When I went camping, I was able to get great pics of the milky way but the andromeda galaxy was still under the horizon back then.
                        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                          Tell me about it!! I have been trying to catch a picture of the Andromeda galaxy and any exposure greater than 5 seconds gives me just light pollution. When I went camping, I was able to get great pics of the milky way but the andromeda galaxy was still under the horizon back then.
                          emperor_black you photograph space through your telescope? That's fucking sweet ! Link?

in other news, I have a massive blister on my finger from playing just today, jesus christ this is pathetic LOL
                          Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                          Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                          Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by Mario8672 View Post
                            emperor_black you photograph space through your telescope? That's fucking sweet ! Link?

in other news, I have a massive blister on my finger from playing just today, jesus christ this is pathetic LOL
                            Naw, just an amateur photographer with a DSLR+wide lens and a tripod. Here's a few. but someday hope to buy a telescope and spend more time!

Sam

Comment

Wow Sam, those pictures are beautiful.....

Comment

Working...
                              X