Getting Jake back on team Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Jake back on team Charvel

Since Jake is back into the mix again, I wonder what the odds are of Jackson or Charvel offering him an endorsement deal and him accepting it?

I noticed that he has been playing SG Juniors, but I dont know if those are his personal, or if he is in contract with Gibson?

What happened that Jake left Charvel and went to ESP? I dont recall ever knowing the details of that, so that would be interesting to find out.

And wouldn't that be cool?? Especially if they did a series of his guitars. Start with Whitey, then the Daphne Blue Holdsworth (that's where we might run into a problem, being that was Allen's guitar to begin with..maybe not?) Then what else? His Red w/ Mirror pickguard, which I think was a Holdsworth as well, then his Blue Burst and Purple Burst. Think that's it, but I might have missed one.

I'm sure they'd sell fast too, but I know alot of this is hypothetical, but it sure sounds awesome doesn't it.
    That would be a kick ass 1-2 punch for Jake to start his career back.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

It'd be neat, and this will chaff some people's asses, but he's as relevant as George Lynch. Which is not really at all.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

When FMIC wanted to get endorsees for Charvel, they wanted Warren and Jake. We helped get them in touch with Warren, who obviously was interested, but Jake said no and that he was happy with ESP. I guess he still had some kind of arrangement with them.

Sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
      X