PDX-2 Demmelition King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDX-2 Demmelition King V

I think nobody has post something about that.http://jacksonguitars.com/en-GR/prod...tno=2916062540.They look even better. when the were out the only thing that repeled me from them was the black binding.it doesn't fit with any black fretboard.now they look a lot better

Yup, saw that the other day. Its a damn shame they let this POS have white binding but the killer MIJ one got black. Fucking useless, its almost like they were trying to sabotage the MIJ line by making them with the most undersireable options available.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      Yup, saw that the other day. Its a damn shame they let this POS have white binding but the killer MIJ one got black. Fucking useless, its almost like they were trying to sabotage the MIJ line by making them with the most undersireable options available.
      Well either that or Phil Demmel just has bad taste...
      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
        Well either that or Phil Demmel just has bad taste...
        Well, he did leave Vio-lence for Machine Head. That definitely left me with a sour note.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          Well, he did leave Vio-lence for Machine Head. That definitely left me with a sour note.
          Makes sense, though, since Phil and Robb were in Vio-lence together. Viol-lence were great, but Sean's voice was crappy.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Makes sense, though, since Phil and Robb were in Vio-lence together. Viol-lence were great, but Sean's voice was crappy.
            I thought Sean's voice was amazing and original. Him and Ron Rienhart are my two favorite thrash vocalists of all time.

I like Machine Head, but they're basically commercial mall-core. Vio-lence laid shame to every California thrash band in terms of performance. They would regularly smoke Exodus, Testament and every other good performance band on stage.

Comment

I always liked Ron's voice, just couldn't get into Sean. He was original, though, and still better than half the crap that's out today.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sean was better than most of the "other guys" in the bay back when all of them mostly sounded the same. Vio-lence was late to the party though. They were in-process of hitting bigtime, but thrash was dying at that point. Vio-lence still has a huge local fanbase. Any time they play the places are always packed even if the lineup isn't all original.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Sean was better than most of the "other guys" in the bay back when all of them mostly sounded the same. Vio-lence was late to the party though. They were in-process of hitting bigtime, but thrash was dying at that point. Vio-lence still has a huge local fanbase. Any time they play the places are always packed even if the lineup isn't all original.
                  They were also pretty cool guys, saw the drummer and one of the guitarists at the lasarium(sp?) for either pink floyd or rush laser light show. (I only know it was the drummer because my friend was taking lessons from either his drummer teacher or student that was in another band called Broadway and we had seen him other places like the Omni if I remember correctly)
                  In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                    They were also pretty cool guys, saw the drummer and one of the guitarists at the lasarium(sp?) for either pink floyd or rush laser light show. (I only know it was the drummer because my friend was taking lessons from either his drummer teacher or student that was in another band called Broadway and we had seen him other places like the Omni if I remember correctly)
                    Yeah, they were really cool. I always went to their shows and would see them at other shows, they'd always stop and want to chit chat.

I also think Eternal Nightmare is one of the most epic thrash albums ever created. Right up there with Reign in Blood or Bonded by Blood.

Comment

I checked out vio-lence(saw them at hard n heavy thrash, speed metal special) .....what the fuck was wrong, so that robb and phil went on with that nu metal shit

Comment

Working...
                      X