What case fit the kelly star models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What case fit the kelly star models?

is it a kelly case or a warrior case? Wondering as I need to get me a couple for my customs and I detest coffin cases
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Don't have a Warrior, but can get some pics of the KS2 case with a measuring tape if it helps you any..
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

that would be awesome! thanks and I grew up in Spencerport lol
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Older version of the Jackson multifit case could be the one to look for.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
          that would be awesome! thanks and I grew up in Spencerport lol
          I am actually in Greece, and the wifey works in Spencerport..
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Kisonen View Post
            Older version of the Jackson multifit case could be the one to look for.
            This. The one that fits both the Kelly and Warrior.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Sorry, got a little busy here, so am running late.. I took four shots of the case interior measured from the trem end and hinged side of the case. If you need any more, let me know, as this was done hastily this morning... Hope these help.

http://photobucket.com/ks2case

Comment

I suggest taking your guitar to a shop that stocks these Warrior/Kelly cases and try it out. I own 2 Warriors and both fit in this new case, no problem. It would cost me £150 ($235) to get one in the UK. Not sure what you'd pay over there. Must say the new case weighs less than the WR1 and the old 90's cases. It also has huge latches, more practical than the usual tiny briefcase style latches.
                Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-11-2012, 07:15 AM.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X