No announcement yet.

Post your Snakeskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the posts coming. There's some real nice snake skins in this thread!. While doing some online research I came across this guitar. It's not mine but I wish it was

Comment

Here is my Ibanez USAC

Comment

Here's one for ya! Is it a Jackson or a Charvel?????

Comment

Looks like a very close relative of mine at the bottom of page 1, it used to have a Kahler on it too. If it played anywhere as well as mine, I WANT it.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

It does look very similar to yours. What year is your Jackson? This is a transitional guitar. 1986 plated Charvel with a Jackson logo'd headstock. It is one of the last 75 plated Charvels. It is all original and in 9.5/10 condition. It plays fantastic. Very resonant. Fantastic San Dimas guitar.
            Last edited by ParaP14; 10-04-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Mine's a 1986, can't remember serial #, (away from home). I was told that it was part of a batch made for Sam Ash guitars. I love it, it's my favourite of all the guitars I own, which is why I want to get another (or more!) just like it.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Just what the doctor ordered, a new snakeskin Soloist!

Comment

Purple Jay... welcome to the forum!

That's an awesome Custom Shop Soloist, but I'm struggling to figure out why it's a "Custom Shop". Isn't snakeskin a "normal" finish? The rest of the specifications look like a normal SL2H.

Comment

Working...
                  X